In summary, CANALTA is totally involved in the sale of your business from day one until the transaction is closed.
CANALTA BUSINESS BROKERS INC. has developed a proven method of evaluating, packaging and marketing your business which utilizes the following format:
- An initial confidential meeting with the business owner.
- A professional valuation of your business to determine the fair market value.
- Preparation of a corporate profile of your business for presentation to serious purchasers and their financial advisers.
- Marketing your business on a confidential basis to prevent your employees, suppliers and competitors knowing of your intentions.
- Potential purchasers are screened, qualified and then cleared through you prior to release of information to them.
- Any advertising of your business is done on the basis of ‘blind ads’ to assure confidentiality.
CANALTA will arrange, as required, all meetings between buyer and seller and their advisors.
- CANALTA will assist, when necessary, in negotiations concerning price, financing and other terms of the sale.